Mix up a refreshing Greyhound cocktail for your next gathering, brunch, or just a lovely afternoon in your backyard! Fresh squeezed grapefruit and lime give irreplaceable fresh citrus, while ginger ale serves as a classic sweet and spicy base. This recipe is great with or without alcohol, too, so make a family-friendly pitcher sans vodka for your next Sunday brunch!
Serve up this the delicious Greyhound cocktail in your engraved custom glassware (the drinking jar would be perfect!) or personalized frost flex cups for that special touch. Custom stir sticks or cute paper straws with personalized straw tags add that small (but essential) detail to your summertime sipping!
INGREDIENTS for 4 cocktails
- 6 ounces vodka
- Juice of one large pink grapefruit freshly squeezed
- Juice of one large lime freshly squeezed
- 2 12 ounce cans ginger ale
INSTRUCTIONS for 4 cocktails
- Put ice into 4 glasses or custom cups
- Measure 1.5 ounces vodka to each glass (or less, if you prefer)
- Divide grapefruit juice and lime juice between the four glasses
- Top off each glass with ginger ale and stir
***Bonus: Garnish glasses with lime slices or grapefruit slices***