Looking to mix up your late summer cocktail offerings? Look no further than this Blackberry Tequila Spritzer. Fresh, juicy blackberries, your favorite top-shelf tequila and a splash of red wine: Yes, we’re serious. This is THE cocktail for your next brunch gathering or upcoming party. The berries’ flavor mixes delightfully with fresh lime juice and soda water to make a fab spritzer. Float half an ounce or so of red wine on the cocktail before serving for a rich detail. And, of course, fresh blackberries are the perfect garnish!
- 2 oz your favorite top-shelf tequila
- 1 1/2 oz blackberry simple syrup
- 1 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 oz soda water
- 1/2 oz red wine
- 2– 3 fresh blackberries, for garnish
- Combine your favorite tequila with the blackberry syrup and lime juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake about 30 seconds, until chilled.
- Strain the cocktail into your preferred cup or glass pre-filled with fresh ice.
- Top with soda water.
- Float the red wine by gently pour wine over the back of a spoon held just above the drink.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries